Sep 1, 2012

Why Novice Corner Blog?

During my childhood, I really had a longing for chess. I used to play chess with my friends, occasionally. But then ordinary living got in the way, and I lead the life without the game of chess.

But now for reasons of mental health, I have once again taken up chess. This time I want to seriously pursue chess. I have purchased the Chessmaster Grand Master Edition and some nice collection of chess books. I am planning to play chess against chessmaster and online on chess.com.

I will post about my chess adventures in this blog along with the latest news update. I hope this blog will also be helpful for other chess novice players that want to upgrade their chess play.
I would appreciate if you share your suggestions for the improvement of this blog in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment